I got my blood test result back and it was negative.....how the hell can 7 home pregnancy tests....4 different brands mind you....be positive 2 days in a row and 1 fucking blood test is negative. I think it was a mistake. I read on the internet that a blood test is more accurate but not necessarily more sensitive. Also, depending on what type of blood test the did.....if my HcG levels were too low at the time it would appear negative. I'm going to wait until Monday to take another blood test. I'm suppose to get my period this weekend. If it doesn't come then I will know the truth....and I will get my blood drawn again on Monday to verify. When they told me over the phone that it was negative I broke down in tears. It's like someone just took my baby from me. A part of me is saying don't believe it....the same part that feels the sore nipples, cramps, and craving for lots of water. The other part of me that for some reason doesn't feel like I'm lucky enough to get it on the first try is saying....maybe the blood test is right. I was so happy! I was looking forward to my first appointment, getting more stuff for a scrapebook, buying a baby crib......My heart hurts. I got so attached in only a day. I call it my lovebug....I said goodnight to him/her last night and talked to lovebug for a while. Was I talking to it or to myself? Why God? Is this a test? Did we do something wrong? Are trying to see if we really want this? We do! With everything in us we want to have a baby. Please pray that lil lovebug is in there....and for my sanity because I'm going crazy not knowing the real truth.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids
They have been great practice!!


2 comments:
Calm down girl. There are 2 different types of Blood test that they can run. They probably ran the one that is the least sensitive. I would just wait until December just to make sure. That is what I would do. If you dont get your monthly I would just wait til the 1st of dec to go get another blood test. By then the HcGs should be high enough to be run through either blood test that they perform. Just calm down think happy thoughts. If you period happens to come then just keep trying and relax. Thats the best advice that I can give you. I will be thinking happy baby thoughts for you.
We will be praying for you & Will! We hope for the best and also for you to have an answer so that you can relax and not be so worried. God will take care of you!
Post a Comment