BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Saturday, November 21, 2009

6 weeks!

We made it through to the 6th week! My lil bean is starting to form into a baby. So far I can't have anything with milk. I'm lactose intolerant but only with regular milk...now that includes milkshakes which I never had a problem with before. It's ok though. Lil bean doesn't need that crap, mommy just had a craving lol. I went to the grocery store and got some organic fruit, nuts, and chips to snack on instead. Will has been absolutely amazing! I'm so lucky, he's going to be an amazing father! He talks to my belly and makes me feel better during my, "I'm getting fat" moments lol. Today we are going to attempt to see "New Moon" during the day. I think lil bean will like it. I don't think this pregnancy has hit me yet. Maybe because I haven't gotten any major symptoms yet besides the occasional uterine cramping or indigestion. I haven't really had any morning sickness. My mom said she only got it for a week in her 4th month. So maybe I won't be getting any. I can't wait to hear lil bean on the doppler at our first prenatal appointment!!!

2 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Hopefully you won't get the sickness. It sucks!
Btw, your ticker say's you are only 5 weeks.

Nikki & Will Nunez said...

yeah I know. lol I'm starting my 6th week this week so I just call it the 6th week.

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!