BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank you God!

So last night and this morning I was having some cramping again. I talked to an OB/GYN doctor during clinicals and he advised me to get seen as soon as possible to make sure it was a miscarriage or a tubal pregnancy. I went to the ER since I was already at a hospital. They drew my blood and within 15 minutes the test came back POSITIVE!!!! Waaaahoooo!!! I was so happy I cried lol. Will was so relieved! They did a sonogram and checked me for a tubal and said they didn't see anything so to recheck again next week if the symptoms continue. So far they have calmed down. Some of my friends said they had the same thing and that its just the uterus expanding. I'm pretty confident that everything is ok. The baby's gestational age is 4 weeks but the fetal age is 2 weeks. I will keep you all updated about our progress. Please keep us in your prayers...the first trimester is the most sensitive one.

3 comments:

Angel said...

I just now read your previous post. Oh wow, that is insane that the blood test came back negative. I have never heard of that before! I am so sorry you had to go through that. But it's great that you got a second one done.

I remember those cramps too. I had a week of not knowing whether or not I was pregnant. I even took a doctor's pee test the first day of my missed period and it came back negative. But anyways, I remember feeling those cramps and just waiting for my period to start. Obviously, it never did but don't worry it's normal.

I think you will be fine you are a healthy woman that takes care of herself (not that all miscarriages are caused by women that don't take care of themselves). I think it would be highly unlikely for you to miscarry. I am so excited for you, sweetie. I read that you were pregnant while my husband was watching tv and i was like "omgosh, Nikki's pregnant!!!!" lol He was like, "what are you talking about?"

Linda Morris said...

Whew! I am so happy! Now I can keep thinking of names for your kid! Hahahah!

Kailyn's Mommy said...

I was just checking all my blogs and WOW!! Looks like you have had a pretty busy week!
Congrats!! All that worrying you won't get pregnant for nothing! lol
There are more Fertiles out there than us non fertiles. I had a feeling you would have good results soon. Congrats again!!!

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!