Ok so I went to Barnes & Noble today to find a good book and of course I found myself in the baby section lol. I bought a book that was recommended to me by one of my best friends Alicia. It talks about what to do when trying to conceive and what to expect each week. It's called Pregnancy Week by Week by Glade Curtis. It's full of interesting information like how to make babies!!! Step one. <---- That last sentence was typed by Will lol. He's so silly. Anyway I was looking at this other book that had amazing pictures of the embryo under a microscope fertilized and so on. I read some of the symptoms and one of them was sore and tender breasts.....when I read that a chill went down my spine! I have had sore breasts since Tuesday! Not normal for me unless I'm on my period. I'm irritable, a little tired, and my urinating is a little more frequent. So I wonder if this is real or if its all in my head. My sore breasts are definitely real. My irritable attitude may have something to do with the fact that Will is #2 on a list of possible people to deploy to Iraq for 14 months. Fatigue may be due to getting up early all week for clinicals. Frequent urination may be due to the fact that I increased my water intake a little. Or it could be symptoms of pregnancy. *sighes* This is so frustrating. I have to wait until Wednesday to take an early pregnancy test. What do you think??
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids
They have been great practice!!


3 comments:
Oh this brings back memories! Typing all kinds of various combinations of "Am I pregnant" into the google search engine.... LOL... I only went through this once, because I WAS pregnant. There isn't much you can do to relieve the anxiety but I do have a fun suggestion... Lay out your favorite panties and plan to wear them on the day you are supposed to get your period.... That was my test. I always start my period when I have on cute undies! Get a bottle of your favorite wine and a bottle of sparkling cider and put them in the fridge. This way you have something to look forward to either way!
Angel - the panty test is brilliant! :) Do that Nikki...!! And you better tell us the second you find out anything either way!
I agree with Angel on getting a bottle of wine just incase. After 7 months of negative tests for me, it does come in handy some times.
Post a Comment