BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Waiting and hoping.....

So according to my research if we succeeded this time around my lil embryo should be implanting itself any day now. Sometimes you get implantation bleeding....if I see any spotting this weekend I'm going to be so excited!!! I know it may not be from that but I can hope. I swear this week is dragging serious ass!!! Why can't it be the 16th already!! I'm sooooooo curious. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know its rare to get pregnant on your first time trying but it's so hard to be patient...especially when you were born with absolutely no patience. lol.

3 comments:

Linda Morris said...

I never had that implantation spotting...so, don't get your hopes up and don't get discouraged either! Just have a few glasses of wine...and let nature take its course.

J.Jones said...

I didnt have the spotting either. I just started feeling like I was sick and then I missed a period and then two. Good luck

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Implantation spotting about a 50% chance probably. Some of my friends have had it and some haven't. My last PG I never had it but this one I did. Then again that one ended in miscarriage so not sure that's a good example.
Good luck!! Keep us posted.

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!