BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm going to be a mommy!!!!

Ok so just to make sure I haven't lost my mind and yesterday wasn't a dream I took another pregnancy test this morning. It came out positive. So I admit that at 4:30am this morning I was dancing in my bathroom by myself! LOL This is so amazing. It hasn't completely hit me yet. I'm excited but I'm still in a little bit of shock. I get my blood test results back today. I'm pretty sure they will be positive .....maybe that's what will make it real to me. Oh boy! I am in my 4th week (gestational age) so I have 8 more weeks until I'm out of the 1st trimester which is the most critical one. Anyone have any helpful hints as what and what not to do???

2 comments:

Angel said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. You were all impatient for nothing! You got pregnant your first try, lucky girl!

Linda Morris said...

I just deleted my ReminderFox reminder to ask you if you got your period on the 16th.. haha!

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!