So here I was thinking that I might get lucky and not get morning sickness.....boy was I wrong! It started this week Monday. I was in the operating room and the anesthesiologist start talking about his his Thanksgiving turkey tasting like cat food and I barely made it out the door to the garbage can to puke! Then I came home to a horrific smell of god knows what! It smelt like Will fried animal fat....tossed my cookies again. This week me and meat don't mix. Me and fruit are best buds! Oh and ginger ale! Lots of ginger ale and Gas X lately. Will has been great though. He's found a safe way to deal with my hormonal tantrums lol poor thing god bless his heart! We put our christmas tree up finally! I picked out all the decorations with Will's approval of course lol.
I know I look horrible and bloated! But at least the tree looks good! I put Lil Beans ornament right the middle. My first appointment is next week Thursday at 2pm. I can't wait to see Lil Bean! Plus I graduate next week thank god! Saturday will be 7 weeks. Time is going by so slow!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
And here comes the nausea!
Posted by Nikki & Will Nunez at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids
They have been great practice!!


1 comments:
Yeah my nausea didn't kick in until just about 7 weeks. And it also didn't go away @ 12 weeks like everyone kept telling me. It slowly started to ease away between weeks 14-15. But every pregnancy is totally different so maybe yours will go away very soon.
Your appt. next week hearing the heartbeat will make it all worth it. :-)
Post a Comment