BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Saturday, December 26, 2009

10 weeks....

Ok so I'm having some issues. I want to be eating healthier but the thought of chicken or veges grosses me out...I have been craving pizza a lot and I need to be exercising more but I'm so tired all the time that it's hard to get to the gym or go walking. I don't know what to do. It's making me angry with myself because I should be feeding the baby healthier food but my nausea is getting to me. I mean I'm not eating that bad...eating a lot of fruit and like potatoes and bread and corn....and pizza lol. GRRRR this is soooo frustrating! Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1 comments:

Linda Morris said...

I think as long as you are balancing the pizza with the fruit and your prenatals - you'll be fine. When I was preg with Jess I did everything by the book - with Melissa not so much but, I did alright - with Kenna I lived in banana popsicles, icecubes, doritos and bean dip. And that little shit is as healthy as a horse. :) And 9lbs at birth! Just relax - you'll feel better and have more energy to walk in a couple weeks.. We are all here for you, keep asking and we will all keep making you feel better. It's our job as your friends!

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!