Well we just ended our 7th week and so far I'm still nauseous....not as much it seems like so that's good! A little more tired then usual though. Our parents come into town next week so we are excited about that. I have finished all my Christmas/Hannukuh shopping thank god. Our tree is flooded with gifts. I can't wait until Lil Bean's first christmas next year. I saw a bib that said, "It's my first Christmas!" I wanted to get it so bad but I gained self control lol. Will has been great as usual. We are checking each week to see whats going on with the baby and whats growing. We thank god every Saturday for another safe pregnancy week and hope for many more healthy weeks to come! I still can't believe I'm going to be a Mommy! It's insane. I got my fetal doppler in the mail but it's too soon to use it. Maybe some time next week we will hear something. We thought we did hear the heartbeat but then realized it was mine when it wasn't fast. All in due time I'm just so anxious for Lil Bean to grow and I am anxious to feel him/her. Time seems to be just draaaaaaagging on. We decided to get a camcorder. I want to start filming life before the baby so he/she can see it when he/she gets older. We both have a gut feeling it's a boy but I've heard of people having the same feeling and it ended up being the opposite. O'well all I want is a healthy baby and I'll be happy. Happy Holidays everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids
They have been great practice!!


2 comments:
We are also in search for a camcorder. We might wait for after X-mas specials.
So you finally have your first scan this week. It will be amazing!! And they just get more amazing as baby get's bigger.
Which Doppler did you purchase??
It's called a sonotrax B Pocket fetal doppler. I found it on Amazon. A lot of the women on babycenter.com recommended it.
Post a Comment