BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Friday, April 2, 2010

6 months down...16 weeks to go!!

TIme is starting to go by quickly. I can't believe we are at 6 months already!! We have added a few things to Jacob's room. Here is his nursery so far....
Here is the crib I built and the letters I made.

I found this ornament online. It says, "Baby's Bedroom". I thought it was too cute!
This is the dresser that Will made.
We probably won't be painting or anything since the house is up for sale and we will be moving in a year.
Here is an updated belly pic of me...
I know I know I'm fricken HUGE!
This is me at 24 weeks. I feel so huge! I have gained about 20lbs so far. My new craving is Lucky Charms cereal...I haven't had those since I was like 5! I can feel Jacob kick more now! I can even see my tummy move when he does it! He now likes to kick my bladder...NOT COOL! lol. Some of the girls at work are throwing me a baby shower in May so I'm looking forward to that! I found a small trace of brown blood in my underwear yesterday. That was a scary moment. I haven't spotted once this whole pregnancy so I immediately called the midwives. They told me to relax for the rest of the day and if I start to cramp or see bright red blood them call them back asap. Luckily nothing happened after the call and I still feel him moving around frequently so I'm pretty sure he is ok. That moment made me realize that I no longer think of myself first. My first thought was of my baby boy...I could care less what was wrong with me. This is motherhood. It's the most amazing feeling in the world. I love feeling him move. It's like he's saying hello to me. I talk to him sometimes when no one is around and he usually responds with movement. I'm so in love with my baby boy. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and see Will interact with him. 16 weeks seem so long but I hope they fly by! 

1 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

The room is coming out so cute!
And don't worry, time will fly by from here!! I still can't even believe we have less than 4 weeks to go. Maybe even less than 3 depending on when she want's to make her grand entrance!! :-)
Enjoy these special time's now. As uncomfortable as I am at this point, I know I will miss her being in there even though I will have her in my arms. This was our special time.♥

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!