BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Friday, April 16, 2010

26 weeks!!

We are at 26 weeks now! Weight gain....yeah lets not go there! I know they say boys make you bigger but good grief! No new cravings recently thank god! Aversions- still not a huge fan of beef right now. I'm trying to cut back on all the carbs my body has been craving. Mostly breads and pastas not so much sweets. Either way doesn't help with the weight. I have to start walking 20 min a day 5-6 days a week because my circulation sucks right now. Not to mention it helps with labor. I had my monthly checkup on Wednesday and the midwife said the baby is measuring big for 26 weeks....I'm thinking, "Gee you don't say!" LOL. I told Will and he said if this baby is tall I have some explaining to do LOL! I'm 5'3 and he's like 5'8ish 9ish so this kid has no chance at being tall. Watching what I eat shouldn't be too hard right now since I can barely fit anything into my tummy anymore! Sleeping also has been a challenge. Work has been slow so I haven't been working much. I have an interview with the L&D department at the hospital I will be delivering at on Monday. Hopefully I can get some hours there! I loved my clinicals in L&D during school! Will is getting more excited every day. He wants the baby here already and I'm like NO! I'm not ready yet! lol. I signed us up for the baby classes so we will be attending those in June. Not too much longer....14 more weeks. Man that doesn't sound long at all! I can't wait though! I wanna meet my little bladder kicker! Here is an updated photo of me 26 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look so cute Nikki! Wow, now I am nervous about having one of Mike's boys... can you imagine? Yikes... Mike is 6'4". Anyway it sounds like things are going well for you guys. Hopefully you will still be in Texas when we come home for a visit so we can meet little Jacob!

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Congrats on 26 weeks!! Glad to hear things are going good!!

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!