4 months down and 5 to go! Here is my 16 week belly pic with Will.....
I look huge in this picture! Probably because I just ate dinner LOL. I'm still working on the baby's scrapbook which is coming out soooo cute! We find out a week from tomorrow if it's a boy or girl. I can't wait!!!! It will be so nice to be able to call the baby by a name from then on. I can't wait to finish the baby shower invitations too. I'm making them myself. I found these white Calvin Klein onesies at Ross...they were 5 for $9.99 so I just had to buy them! I figure I gotta get the deals while I can right? Here's a little survey I got from a friend.
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah! It's all going to my belly I swear it is!
Sleep: A lot better then the first semester that's for sure!! Starting to not be as comfy on my side/belly thou
Best Moment of the Week: When I bought the little white Calvin Klein onesies at Ross....It was a neat feeling to be able to get the baby something finally :)
Movement: Nothing yet :( I can't wait to start feeling the baby though!
Food Craving: Today it was mustard on my sandwich....tomorrow who knows? LOL
Food aversions: Still sweet mustard...yuck!
Morning sickness: Gone for now! *crosses fingers*
Gender: We find out on the 16th!! I can't fricken wait!
Labor Signs: Nah
Belly Button: Still an innie with my belly ring in
Stretch Marks: *sniffles* Yes a few little ones on my damn boobs!!! I have been smothering them with Vitamin E oil and Palmers stretch mark cream....please God let that help!
Wedding rings: Still on
Exercise: Not like I should be that's for sure. Since I stand all day in surgery the last thing I wanna do when I get home is walk lol.
What I miss: My coordination! I am dropping things left and right....not good when you work in surgery LOL....oh and lord knows how many things I have split on myself.
What I'm looking forward to: February 16th!!! Will it be Jacob or Gabriella??
Weekly Wisdom:I need to stop procrastinating things and get my certification already!!!
Well that about sums it up for this past week. I will write again when we find out what the sex of the baby is!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
16 weeks!!
Posted by Nikki & Will Nunez at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids
They have been great practice!!


2 comments:
Love the survey! ;-)
LOL I sometimes don't know what to write on this thing so I figured what heck why not? lol
Post a Comment