BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

We are very excited to meet our baby! Due July 24, 2010!

babies pregnancy

Sunday, January 31, 2010

15 weeks!

I know I have been slacking on the blogs lately. I have been so tired lately and haven't had a chance to take a belly pic....but I have one now so here it is....


This is me at 15 weeks! We had our 14 week appointment this past Wednesday and we finally got to hear Lil Bean's heartbeat! It was 162 bpm. I asked the midwife if that means its a girl since girls heart rates tend to be high and she said it's too early for that to be accurate. We have decided not to do the quad screen. We both have grown so attached to this little baby and we are going to love it no matter what. I started to get some nausea again this week accompanied with migraines about once a week. Both are starting to die down a little so that's good. I finally got a picture printer after looking all damn day today lol. We got an Epson Artisan 710. It prints great and fast pictures! I wanted it for my scrapbooking. I got some of Lil Bean's scrapbook done today. Will took some pics of me while I was doing it lol.....


So far it is adorable! We find out on February 17th if it's a boy or girl....we both feel it's a boy which most likely means it's a girl lol. Will is so excited! He wants the baby to come out like yesterday lol and I'm like NO! Stay in there I'm not ready! LOL! Work is going great! I work with a lot of nice people and it's been really relaxed and not too stressful thank goodness. We will be going home from March 4th-15th and our shower is on the 14th. I can't wait! I miss our family sooooo much!! That's all for now. I will post again when we find out the sex so you all can know. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Can't wait until you find out the sex!!
I also have a whole bunch of scrapbooking stuff I bought and still haven't started. I really need to otherwise I never will.
Glad to hear things are going good. The nausea went away for me @ 16 weeks so maybe it will for you too!

Our kids

Our kids
They have been great practice!!