Ok so I have finally started to calm down about this whole pregnancy thing. I guess I just got soooo excited because this is so new to me. I'm an only child who never really did much babysitting so babies are new and exciting for me! I'm going to wait until I finally get my period and then do the counting and I might even get the ovulation test. Is it reusable? Knowing me I will test myself too soon and these tests get expensive lol. Thanks for the advice everyone! I will keep you posted! This is so funny...most women hate getting their period and for the first time I'm welcoming mine with open arms! lol
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids
They have been great practice!!


2 comments:
I know you can buy them at Walmart but I dont think they are reusable. I may be wrong though. Ill ask my friend if they are. She used them because it is hard for her to get pregnant because she has endometriosis. But ill see if there are reusable ones out there. I do know that they do get pricey because she bought so many.
The ones I have seen are not reusable. I took one on accident one time and it is basically just like a pregnancy test only when it is positive it means you are fertile instead of pregnant. I wouldn't waste the money on them if I were you. You and Will are both young and should have no problems getting pregnant. I think those are more for older couples or people with medical issues that may prevent them from ovulating. You can do other free things to test whether you are ovulating or not. You can track your temperature and you can track your mucus. Don't worry, you will be pregnant soon enough!
Post a Comment